Assessment & Reporting
The school reports on students’ progress throughout the year in the following ways:
- Acquaintance Night at beginning of Term 1
- Term 1 –Teacher/Parent/Student meeting
- Term 3 – Written report on academic progress.
- Term 3 – Teacher/Parent/Student interview on request
- Term 4 – Written report on academic progress.
- NAPLAN results for students in years 3, 5 and 6 in Term 3
Parents and Caregivers are welcome to make an appointment at any time to discuss their child’s progress.